We are keeping a very vigilant eye on the ever-changing situation with COVID-19 and recognize the severity and impact of the pandemic on everyone.
As we begin 2021, Bridge II Sports will continue to offer limited adapted sports programs with a hyper-focus on safety and our ‘Playing It Safe’ Covid Policies and Procedures.
All participants MUST:
- REGISTER—no ‘walk-ups’ will be permitted
- Sign the new Program Waiver with a COVID-19 addition
- Have a temperature check upon arrival
- Wear a mask that covers nose and mouth throughout the entirety of the program and while on Bridge II Sports property
- Maintain at least 6 feet of social distance from other participants
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and practice good hand hygiene while participating
- NOT ATTEND if they are experiencing or have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, etc.) within 14 days prior to the program date
- NOT ATTEND if they have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has/had symptoms within 14 days prior to the program date
- Athletes with a visual impairment will need to have their own guide to help them navigate program locations
- No more than ONE additional member of a household can attend with an athlete with prior permission from program staff
As weather permits programs will take place outside or with outdoor air flow. Please dress warmly.
Athletes will receive additional communication from program staff prior to participation.
As much as we love playing sports and know you do too, we’ll always have our focus on the bigger goal of keeping our community safe and strong. The health of our athletes, volunteers, community partners, and staff, is, and always will be our first and foremost priority.