Bridge II Sports is committed to safeguarding your privacy. This statement explains our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way the information you provide us is collected and used. For easy and direct access, we provide a link to this statement from our home page and most other pages of this site.
What we may collect:
The type of Information submitted to or collected by Bridge II Sports varies depending upon the nature of the activity and relationship with Bridge II Sports.
- Browsing the Website: When You browse the company’s website, Bridge II Sports may collect information regarding the domain and host from which You access the Internet, the Internet Protocol address of the computer or Internet Service Provider You are using, and anonymous site statistical data. This information is collected for the purpose of assessing the effectiveness of the company’s website and for security reasons.
- Inquiries: The website contains various forms, links to our addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, and facsimile numbers that You may use to solicit information about the website and about Bridge II Sports and its services. When You complete and submit a form, mail us a letter, send us an e-mail, send us a fax, or contact us by telephone, Bridge II Sports may store the inquiries and their contents, including any personally identifiable information You may have provided. Any personally identifiable information You submit via an inquiry is collected only with Your knowledge and active participation.
- Donating to Bridge II Sports: Bridge II Sports collects the following information through our secure online financial-transaction pages: name, address, e-mail address, phone number(s), credit card information, and certain information regarding the sports in which You participate and teams on which You play.
- Participating in Bridge II Sports Events: Bridge II Sports may also collect the following information when you register to participate in Bridge II Sports events and sports: name, address, e-mail address, phone number(s), credit card information, and certain additional information specific to the event and or sport involved (e.g., adaption needed to participate, past experience in the sport, etc.).
Except as specified in this paragraph regarding certain third party services, Bridge II Sports is the sole owner of and the only organization that uses the information collected on this site. We do, however, use certain third party services to provide secure online financial-transaction processing services and online registration services, who may collect Your personally identifiable information. Any information they collect is subject to their respective privacy policies, which can be found by clicking on the links to such services found on the pages where applicable.
How we may use Your information:
Usage and disclosure of Your Information varies based on Your relationship with Bridge II Sports. Bridge II Sports never sells any personally identifiable information and, except as expressly set forth below, never discloses personally identifiable information to any third parties.
- Browsing the Website: Information collected while You’re browsing our website may be used to analyze trends, administer the website, improve site performance, gather broad demographic information, and for security purposes. Such Information may be disclosed to third parties to provide any of the aforementioned activities on behalf of Bridge II Sports.
- Inquiries: Information collected during the course of You submitting an inquiry via online form, e-mail, fax, or telephone call may be used by CyberSource to respond to Your inquiries or to contact You to inform You of services of Bridge II Sports that may be of use to You. Information collected during the course of an inquiry will not be disclosed to any third party unless such third party has been contracted by Bridge II Sports, with obligations of confidentiality, to contact You on our behalf.
- Donating to Bridge II Sports: Personally identifiable information collected when You donate to Bridge II Sports is used to acknowledge receipt of Your donation for tax purposes and to include You on Bridge II Sports’ mailing list if You choose to join it. When You send a donation in honor or in memory of someone and request that an acknowledgement be sent to another individual or a family, we will use the name and address of that individual or family for acknowledgement purposes only.
- Participating in Bridge II Sports events and/or activities: If You are a participant in Bridge II Sports events or activities, Bridge II Sports will use Your Information during the course of providing You Bridge II Sports services. During the course of providing such services, Bridge II Sports may disclose Your Information to third parties that have contracted with Bridge II Sports to perform certain functions of these services on our behalf (“Subcontractors”). Bridge II Sports may also use Your Information to contact You about other Bridge II Sports events and/or activities and to inform You about general news related to Bridge II Sports or adaptive sports generally, directly or through the use of third party vendors. Bridge II Sports may also use Your Information for internal analyses. Bridge II Sports may also use Your information at an anonymized aggregate level for reports, funding applications, and other analyses of Bridge II Sports activities or of adaptive sporting activities.
- Surveys and Questionnaires: If You submitted an inquiry to Bridge II Sports or ever participated in a Bridge II Sports event and/or activity, periodically Bridge II Sports may use Your Information to contact You, directly or through a third party vendor, to complete a survey or questionnaire. Responses to any such survey or questionnaire may be used for internal business analyses and may be disclosed in aggregate form without disclosing any personally identifiable information.
- Investigations and Proceedings: Bridge II Sports may use Information to conduct internal investigations and may disclose Information to cooperate with an investigation by law enforcement agencies or other governmental authorities and may also disclose Information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other comparable legal processes.
What we do to help keep Your information secure
We care about the security of Your transactions and only use third party providers who agree to apply industry-standard practices and technologies to safeguard Your credit card information, which includes appropriate encryption and secure protocols to communicate with Your browser software to help guard against interception of the credit card information You give us. You should be aware, however, that “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, and third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications.
Please contact us directly by regular mail if at any time you wish to be removed from the mailing list or if you would like to correct or change the personal information you have previously provided. To protect your privacy and security, we will take certain steps to verify your identity before granting access to your information or making corrections. Callers will be asked specific questions, including full name, address, phone number, and, if applicable, credit card numbers and/or expiration date, in order to verify their identity and protect the privacy of Bridge II Sports’ donors and members of its mailing list.
Links to Other Web Sites
Bridge II Sports’ site includes links, some temporary and some permanent, to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy and security practices of any other Web site or the nature of the content contained therein.
None of the content and information in the Bridge II Sports’ Web site is targeted toward children under 13 years of age. We make every effort possible to ensure that we do not collect or maintain information on our Web site from those we know to be younger than 16 unless parental consent has been obtained in writing.
Changes to This Policy