Our Board has made the tough decision to postpone the Golfoween Tournament Fundraiser scheduled for October 31 at Hillandale Golf Course until a TBD date next Spring.

The process is already underway to secure a date – although, we’ll have to change the name!  We sincerely appreciate your interest and registration, and look forward to hosting you next spring.

Thank you so much for understanding.

It means so much to us that you were ready to join us in support of Bridge II Sports.

We are sad not to be out with you on the course this year, but look forward to a great day on the greens next year.

Building the Bridge Together,

Bridge II Sports Board