We are keeping a very vigilant eye on the ever-changing situation with COVID-19 and the Delta variant. Due to the recent surge of cases, we are reinstating mask wearing during programs and events regardless of vaccination status.
Bridge II Sports will continue to offer adapted sports programs with a hyper-focus on safety and our ‘Playing It Safe’ Covid Policies and Procedures.
All participants MUST:
- REGISTER—no ‘walk-ups’ will be permitted
- Sign the new Program Waiver with a COVID-19 addition
- Have a temperature check upon arrival
- Archery, Air Rifle, Boccia, Youth Wheelchair Basketball, Goal Ball, Hiking and Golf: Mask are to be worn the entire program time while in the program area and inside buildings, e.g. archery range, warehouse, gyms, tee boxes, hiking trails
- Kayaking and Cycling: masks are to worn at the staging areas including parking lot, dock, and kayak storage area. Once on the trail or on the water athletes have the choice to remove their masks.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of social distance from other participants
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and practice good hand hygiene while participating
- NOT ATTEND if they are experiencing or have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, etc.) within 14 days prior to the program date
- NOT ATTEND if they have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has/had symptoms within 14 days prior to the program date
- Athletes with a visual impairment will need to have their own guide to help them navigate program locations
- No more than ONE additional member of a household can attend with an athlete with prior permission from program staff
- As weather permits programs will take place outside or with outdoor air flow.
Athletes will receive additional communication from program staff prior to participation.
As much as we love playing sports and know you do too, we’ll always have our focus on the bigger goal of keeping our community safe and strong. The health of our athletes, volunteers, community partners, and staff, is, and always will be our first and foremost priority.